Violence, exclusion and degradation - that's dodgeball! Stag party activity sorted. Newquay might be famous for Fistral beach and surfing but you'd have to wear a wetsuit and get clobbered by big waves. Why do that when you could split into teams and take out the weak by throwing balls at them? You'll get a dodgeball tournament complete with hosts and a variety of games that require speed, strength and a mean streak a mile wide. Let's get it on!
Hosts trained in the fine art of dodgeball will show you how it's done, explain the very few rules and get you all amped up for the main event. Kick off with a game of classic dodgeball and then make things more interesting with variations like 'Attack the Stag' and 'Stag Punishment'. Stag party dodgeball is also a great opportunity to put ancient grudges to bed. And you can work off hangovers inflicted by a pub crawl of Newquay town centre that probably ended with clubbing at Bertie's.
Experience the king of competitive sports in the quintessential summer stag do destination. Dodgeball and Newquay are a match made in heaven. Leave surfing to the laid back dudes and release the competitive animal within!
In a nutshell:
- Tournament-style dodgeball
- Games organised by male and/or female hosts
- Instruction given and rules explained
- Court or pitch rental for 60 or 90 minutes (determined by group size).
- Venue located within easy reach of Newquay town centre
- Bring trainers and towels
- Team strip and fancy dress is fine